Right now it's just flurries, but rumor has it that it might actually 'stick' by tonight or tomorrow. (Yeah!)
I know it's traditional to post about what's already happened, but this post is about upcoming plans.
This Tuesday is the return of mid-singles institute. We've been on break for a while, and I am looking forward to having class again.
I am looking forward to an ice skating birthday party for myself and some other church friends this Thursday (1/29). 5:30pm - 7pm at the Mount Vernon Rec Center. Let me know if you are interested in joining us!
Saturday I am having a farewell dinner for the Rogers family. I am so sad that David, Carma, and Lisa are moving, but wish them the best in their move to Boise.
Next Sunday, February 1 is the Superbowl. I am not a big football fan, and am usually fairly indifferent to the tradition. This year has sparked a little more interest. Here's what the Census Bureau has to say about Phoenix, Pittsburgh, and Tampa.
Monday, January 26, 2009
I love snow (and other anticipations)
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear you're going ice skating for your birthday! We've been going ice skating every year for over 25 years to celebrate my birthday. We're going today! I love ice skating! Have fun!
Love you,
Aunt Mary
I hope you had a good time ice skating. I used to skate ALOT when I was growing up in Michigan. Nice new blog look. Our best to Carma, Dave and Lisa in their move.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment