Saturday April 11 was a beautiful evening, on the "Cherry Blossom" (Riverboat). Justin and Diana were married and sealed earlier in the day at the Washington, DC temple, where they met!
As a reception guest I was able to enjoy sunset on the river, a touching ring ceremony, great food, friends, and they even arranged for DC to set off some fireworks for the event!
I've known Justin for over ten years, and he has been a great friend in so many ways. I am so happy them both and wish them all the best.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Congratulations to Justin and Diana
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the pictures of you from the wedding reception on the cherry blossom. are you seriously moving to phoenix? we'll miss you when we get back to D.C. but hope this is a good move for you :-)!
Post a Comment