Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Patrea!


I love the Heath family. I am glad that it was Patrea's birthday, so we could have an excuse to celebrate. First we had an Easter egg hunt. The boys were SO EXCITED to find eggs. I must say that both Nick and Ben did great at finding the eggs, and we had a lot of fun providing direction as well. Then we had chicken enchiladas for dinner, with pina coladas in coconut cups. After dinner we had a few more friends over to help wish Happy Birthday. We had bird's nest cupcakes, a parade, and karaoke. It's fun to do cute things every once in a while. As you can see, Nick really got into the music!

1 comments:

Patrea said...

carrie
That is awesome. Thank you again.
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmas passing. I hope all your travels went well.
hope to get together again soon.