A big Thank You to those of you who send me Christmas cards! In addition to getting your smiling face on my wall for the season, you will get lots of bonus points in heaven. Please know that they bring me a lot of cheer, (even if I don't get one mailed back to you). Look for my Christmas letter coming via email soon. It's been a fun season with Santa hats purchased, trees decorated, children singing, bells ringing, and lots of other joyous commemorations of the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. I'll be in Las Vegas for Christmas and am looking forward to having James meet a lot of my family.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
There's ours!! You're one of the only ones to get one so far this year...we have a big list and Tom is working two jobs (one with Spencer) so our time is compressed...i.e. I hardly ever see him!! Merry, merry Christmas to you!!!
Post a Comment