Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Very Merry Christmas

Late Christmas Eve, I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas when James proposed.
We were at my parents house and he shared how much he loved me, appreciated me, and would like to continue to make me happy. I of course said yes, and we went and celebrated in the hot tub!

I waited until Christmas morning to tell my parents, and my mother cried much of the day because she was so happy for us. As a matter of fact, it's been so great to have so many friends and family share in our happiness. My sister wrote a song for me that made me tear up as well. We were just a grade apart in school, and will be getting married 20 years apart!

More about our story and plans can be found at our new blog site....
http://carrieandjamesbutikofer.blogspot.com/

0 comments: