Sunday, May 27, 2012

A true partnership


Now that James is in Alexandria and attending the same ward his records are in, he has a calling again.  He is in the Elders Quorum Presidency and it's been fun to help him learn more names of people in the ward.

As people have been asking about wedding plans, it has really hit me how much I appreciate James and everything he does for me.  He is very good at helping with the wedding planning.  Sometimes it's directly taking care of some wedding preparation.  Sometimes it's creating or reviewing our lists.  Sometimes it's taking care of the lawn or the bathrooms so I can work on other things.  Sometimes it's taking me out for dinner.  Sometimes it's encouraging me to take that bike ride or catch up on my blog so I can get my stress relief.  Always it's being there to tell me he loves me and thinks I'm wonderful.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

It's so great to have someone wonderful by your side. I am so happy for you both.