Sunday, May 27, 2012
USPS Stories
So, we forgot to take pictures once everyone came to help, but a big Thank You to our friends that came to help us prepare our wedding announcements for mailing.
I'm sure we will have a few more stories, but here are a few of my favorites so far.
- I sent separate announcements to roommates at the same address. One received her announcement and the other did not.
- One friend confirmed that the address printed on her envelope was correct. We have no idea why the post office returned it to me as undeliverable.
- James' parents went to a family event on Saturday, May 19. Many of the Butikofer relatives had received their announcement and commented on how happy they were to receive it. Unfortunately James' parents hadn't received their announcement yet. Fortunately they got it on Monday.
- I still have other friends and relatives who 10 days later haven't received their announcements yet.
- I can't blame everything on the Post Office... I have sent out a few bad addresses and wrong last names as well. Whoops!
Please feel free to check out our wedding website for any wedding updates!
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment