We had some freezing rain and the traffic was terrible, but I was surprised that I was able to vote in a matter of minutes. There were about 15 people in the L-Z line, but no one else in the A-K line, so I got to go right through! Too bad the Presidential candidate I most wanted to vote for is no longer running.
Tonight I got a new dining room table. It's the table the Rogers family used growing up. The set has 6 chairs, and there are 2 leaves to the table. I am looking forward to the easy expansion to accommodate more people. My last table was square, so I am now on the lookout to get an oval tablecloth! THANK YOU to the Rogers for the table, but also for bringing it over in such 'lovely' weather. One of my neighbors was around and was really nice in helping to bring the table in.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Braving the Ice
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great! I look forward to seeing the table in a few weeks.
Yeah for the new table!!! I have a thing for furniture so I am excited for you!
Post a Comment