Monday, April 14, 2008

Johanson Family Pictures

I've been posting lots of pictures with friends, so I just thought I'd post some pictures of my family. The last family picture with all my siblings was Dec 2006. Cyndi's the oldest, then it's Carrie, Matt, Josh, Adam and Jacob. 2 girls then 4 boys. My parents, Jan and Doug Johanson are in Las Vegas, Nv. Cyndi and her husband Les live in St George Utah with their family. I live in Alexandria, Va. Matt and Mary and their girls Allison, Michelle and Isabelle live in Bentonville, Ar. Josh lives near San Jose, Ca. Adam and Elizabeth and their daughter Megan live in Ames, Iowa, and Jacob is in Salt Lake City, Ut.
From back to front:
Matt, Jake, Carrie, Josh, Adam, Elizabeth and Megan, Les
Mary and Allison, Jan and Michelle, Doug, Cyndi and Kimber
Shanna and Andrew
Jeremy, April, and Katie

I have had a new niece and a new nephew since that last picture. Welcome Isabelle Ruth Johanson, born 7-18-07 and Kyle Joseph Moyes, born 1-29-08.
















There has also been some notable growth in others, particularly the younger nieces and nephews! Here's the Moyes family. Back row: Andrew (12) Les, holding Kyle (2 mo), Shanna (14), Cyndi holding Kimber (almost 2yrs), Front row: Jeremy (8), April (5), Katie (10)

And recent pictures of the other nieces. Michelle, Isabelle and Allison of the "Arkansas Johansons", and Megan of the "Iowa Johansons".

I look forward to all getting together again this summer in Nauvoo!

2 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful family you have! That sister-in-law Mary, she is quite the beauty! ;)

Carrie Johanson said...

Absolutely!