I love planning my next trip. I'm spoiled in that I have the time and resources to do so many fun things.
Last weekend I was able to get tickets to Las Vegas for two separate trips later this year.
I was able to use frequent flyer miles for Christmas, which helped make up for the price I had to pay for October trip! I'm excited for both. My good friend Christina Mashburn is getting married Oct 18, so it works well that I will be able to celebrate my niece Katie's birthday with her as well! Adam and his family are planning to come to Las Vegas for Christmas, and they are expecting a boy in November, so I should be able to meet the newest nephew then!
If I am lucky, I might be able to coordinate a work trip out west this fall. I'm still working on that. I'd really like to go to Seattle.
In addition to the long distance trips, I am planning some local excursions as well. Let me know if you live DC and want to join me!
Sep 13: La Traviata at Nationals Park
Sep 26/27: Camping and Kayaking Excursion to Cape Charles, Virginia
TBD: Karaoke Night
TBD: German Evening/Showing of Mostly Martha
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Planning the rest of the Year
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm also glad that you have the time and resources to do and see so many fun things!
La Traviata was the first opera I saw in Italy. You are going to LOVE it.
Post a Comment