Sunday, May 2, 2010

Arizona Wildlife

I often see rabbits, quail, and other birds in my neighborhood. Today on the way home from church I saw a road runner. I don't think I have ever seen one before! It was running across the road! :-)

I took a walk tonight, and I saw a coyote. I had seen some briefly before, but this time he was just strutting around. He was mindful of me, and didn't get too close, but didn't run away either. I wish I had my camera. -These are just pictures off the internet - not ones I took.

I do love being around the occasional (non-threatening) Arizona wildlife!

3 comments:

Megan Raines said...

Hey Carrie- that does seem like fun to see raod runners and cayotes. How much longer will you be in Arizona?

Carrie Johanson said...

I am not sure yet, but will be in Phoenix at least another 4 - 6 months.

Leslie Green said...

Did you see Bugs and Daffy anywhere? :) That's very cool!!