Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The end of my Census job in Phoenix

Since even my insurance company is calling me to see if I am moving back to Virginia, or see if I have decided to stay in Arizona, I figured it's time I posted my plans for the future. My last day of work here in Phoenix will be August 26. I'll be taking some vacation time, and will be back in Virginia around Sep 13.


My 623 area code phone number will still be the best for incoming calls (it rings on both my work and my personal cell). I will be using the 703 area code phone number more for outgoing calls, even though I won't have it with me while I'm at work.

Still working on some details on what's next while in DC.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for all the updates, Carrie!

Erin said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year!!!!

Carrie Johanson said...

I left the beginning of November, so it turns out I'll only be gone 10 1/2 months! :-)

Michelle said...

Carrie, I'm sorry to see you go! You have been a wonderful addition to our ward and I wish I could have gotten to know you better. I enjoyed all of your pictures of Arizona. Glad you took advantage of seeing the sights during your stay here!