Friday, August 27, 2010

August and September Marathon Vacations

I'm going to be traveling A LOT over the next month and a half.
I haven't taken a lot of vacation over the last year, so now is the time.
Plus I get "travel" time from work to get from Phoenix back to DC.
I am really looking forward to it, but hope I don't get sick or anything. :-)

Trip 1 - Las Vegas (Aug 27 - Sep 2)
Trip 2 - Utah (Sep 2 - Sep 7)
Trip 3 - Oregon (Sep 7 - Sep 13)
I finally get back "home" Sep 13. I'll be at work for just a few days that week.
Trip 4 - Colorado (Sep 18 - 22)
Trip 5 - Rhode Island and Massachusetts (Sep 24 - 27)

I think I am particularly aware of my Sunday schedule, because I'm transitioning church congregations. With our general conference, it will be Oct 10 before I get to attend my new ward.

1 comments:

Carrie Johanson said...

Ok, reality has set in,and I am going to postpone my Rhode Island trip until next year. There is a lighthouse cruise that visits 20 lighthouses. I'm still excited to go, but I need to be home for a little while to catch up on unpacking and life!