Friday, August 27, 2010

Family in Vegas

Matt and Mary took a trip to Las Vegas and Utah for their birthdays. I must admit that seeing family was a factor in the timing of my departure from Phoenix. It was fun to be with my brother for his birthday. He is such a good Dad to his three girls. Notice that you can barely see him in the picture with his cake, because he is so well loved! I wasn't the only one who took advantage of the opportunity to see them. Adam and Elizabeth surprised everyone and came down from Provo for the weekend. Cyndi and her family came down from St. George for the day on Saturday. We got to see Cami and Jake on Friday.

We did the traditional swimming, BBQ, and game playing. A favorite memory was Kyle disturbing the girls having a tea party in the hallway. The girls just picked up and moved into their bedroom, and said "No boys allowed". I must say that it brought back a few memories of my childhood. Good times.

0 comments: