Recently in my life I have witnessed several people struggling with some serious health issues. My roommate, coworkers, friends, and other associates are struggling with cancer, early disability retirement, a prolonged hospital stay, and other serious health concerns.
I am very grateful for my health. Very grateful. As a matter of fact, I recently made a decision to volunteer to donate a kidney to my cousin. It was an interesting journey to make the decision. I think witnessing the way others around me struggle helped me make the decision.
It turns out that Amy has been successful in finding another donor who is a match, so I won't be donating a kidney over the holidays. My prayers are definitely with with so many of my friends and family at this time.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Blessings of Health
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You have such a generous soul, you know that? Miss you!
Post a Comment