I had a great Thanksgiving here at home. I had fun setting the table and making name tags. I must confess that I took the opportunity to buy a new tablecloth, glasses, and an electric knife!
I am fortunate to have some friends who were also around and agreed to join me. We were able to continue one of my family traditions of going through the alphabet thinking of things were are grateful for. Everyone contributed amazing food. So many helped clean up... I was surprised at how fast it went! Amy went above and beyond with her help in washing dishes! We had some music, games, and even some hand writing analysis. Very delightful day!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Carrie!
thanks so muchfor everything Carrie!You were a wonderful hostess,and that ABC gratitude game is definititely fun.
Post a Comment