I am so happy with our performance of Michael McLean’s The Garden on April 10. We have such talented musicians and other support. The hours of preparation produced a rich harvest of the spirit. I love the story. There are characters in a garden who can’t grow, who can’t escape a snare, can’t bear fruit, or can’t feel until the one with many names comes to save them. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for the healing power of His atonement. Through life’s experiences and the perspectives of others I come to understand a little bit more the miracle of His love and sacrifice.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
There is one, who is the only one.. with the power to bring us home
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun!! Glad you got to be a part of this. Love the music of The Garden.
Post a Comment