So, I am now in my fourth ward since last August. I was in the Ahwatukee 1st ward in Arizona, attended the Potomac singles ward for a while, and then returned to the Belle Haven Ward just in time for it to be dissolved. I am now in the Mount Vernon ward.
I know that there were changes coming, but I must admit that I was a little sad that my ward was the one dissolved. I was able to attend the first Sunday of the Belle Haven ward in 2003. I had just bought my townhouse.
As I sat listening to the new Bishoprics I couldn't help being grateful for stalwart men who are willing to serve as asked. Oh, and I couldn't help but notice how young they are. Or is that just me getting older? If I was in the Colonial Young Single Adult ward with them, they have to be young, right?
So, this is a bag I altered, and used for several years as I served in the Belle Haven Relief Society.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Farewell to the Belle Haven Ward
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment