Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Sense of Accomplishment

I weighed in today, and have lost 20 pounds since joining weight watchers. Yeah! This is so good for me for so many reasons.

1) I am losing weight in a healthy way, and moving towards being more healthy overall.
2) It is really helpful emotionally to have something to work for and focus on. As I do well, I feel good about myself, and am just excited that I have something in life that is going ok and it helps keep a positive attitude. I think that aspect is just as important to my overall health and being physically fit.

Now, I am not saying that I am doing everything right. I feel blessed in my efforts so far, but now that it will be a struggle to keep it up. Thanks all for your support.

1 comments:

Mary said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! WAY TO GOOOOOOO!