Confession time:
Recently I found myself losing track of time as I found a few blogs from people I knew in high school. Several people from church married others. It's always fun being to peek in or catch up on how other's lives have progressed, but particularly seeing kids when you know both of their parents.
I don't usually watch that much TV, but last weekend I found myself addicted to the Monk Marathon. Yes, it's a weakness. What's yours?
This week, no time to mess around, and I get ready for upcoming trips. I'm so excited to see all of my family again soon!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
What are you easily distracted by?
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still watch Young and the Restless, and have for years. I do love my DVR so I record daily and watch when I have time.
Ohhhh....blogs is my downfall. I love to read blogs. I love finding out about long lost friends from years earlier. Just perusing through yours I found a few connections that I figured had been lost forever.
And...most recently I also get distracted by reality TV. Its been so long since I have had TV that I'm having to learn to limit the time I spend in front of it...the hot weather and an inability to do much outside isn't helping!
Post a Comment