Happy Birthday Karen! I know that you have been through a lot, and may very well likely have to go through more, but that your optimism, gratitude, hard work, and endurance will carry you through!
I hosted a Birthday Party Friday night at my house, and we had a lot of fun. I love it when there are cute kids around and when the air hockey table gets more use! We didn't get the karaoke pulled out until most people had taken off, but I know that Karen, Heidi, and I had a lot of fun with that as well!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Birthday Celebration
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun party. I'm not sure I ever met you, but Happy Birthday Karen.
You always do such fun things for your friends. Wish I was your friend... :)
Post a Comment