Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Have you ever been Duck Pin Bowling?

It's kind of like regular bowling. Except the ball is smaller, with no holes for your fingers, the pins are smaller, and you get three tries to knock down all the pins, rather than just two. My work unit went to celebrate a co-worker's Birthday. (Happy Birthday Michael!) The Duck Pin place is right across and down the street from work. We don't work in the nicest area, so I am often a little nervous to check out places in the local area, but I felt quite safe there. With the senior league that was there, I also felt quite young! I beat the Birthday Boy on the first game, but he finished a second game, and got the high score overall. It was fun getting out with my co-workers, and it has been suggested that we do this more often...

1 comments:

Joe Belanger said...

In MA, they call it Candlepin. And they say "Wicked Pissah!" a lot while playing.