Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Arkansas Johansons

It was a short visit, but I was able to stop in and visit my brother Matthew and his family. After the girls went to bed we played some games with Matt and Mary. It was a close finish, but we won the marble game! They won the second game with no contest. We also got to talk about and share family recipes and enjoy some yummy homemade ice cream.


Here I am with Allison and Michelle. Izzy is so adorable, even though we didn't have quite enough time for her to warm up to me.







Here's a few more pictures over the years of me with the 'Arkansas Nieces'. Matt and Mary have been great, and have always invited me to share with them in their life. It is definitely appreciated, especially when it has not been the most convenient of timing.

Aug 2007













Oct 2006







Nov 2005

2 comments:

Mary said...

We love when you visit! You are welcome ANY TIME!! It was great to have you. :)

Anonymous said...

It makes me feel like I should go back into the USAF so I can have TDY trips all over and stop by and see the grandkids more often.

--- Dad