Happy Anniversary to my parents, who were married 38 years ago today! They were married in the Los Angeles, California temple and have set a great example of love and devotion.
I've been feeling the need to celebrate family a little more. I am so grateful for my family. It's been great as it grows by marriages and new generations. I am particularly grateful for their understanding that they are the only family I have right now, and the way that they allow me to be a part of their lives, and treasure my nieces and nephews. With all my siblings now married, I recently have had a lot of fun putting together some photo collages for my wall.
I wanted to add some additional Family congratulations to this post.
Congratulations to Denton and Joanne on the arrival of their son. I am touched that he is named in part for his uncle Devin.
Happy Annivesary to my brother Adam and his wife Elizabeth for their 4 years of marriage. (May 28)
Congratulations to my cousin Laura and the arrival of her son, I belive still to be named. (May 29)
Happy Birthday to my nephew Andrew who is turning 14! (May 30)
Happy Annivesary to my brother Adam and his wife Elizabeth for their 4 years of marriage. (May 28)
Congratulations to my cousin Laura and the arrival of her son, I belive still to be named. (May 29)
Happy Birthday to my nephew Andrew who is turning 14! (May 30)
There are many other family things, so yes - Congratulations to you too!
2 comments:
Congratulations to you too Carrie! Nice photo collages and nice blog.
Hi Carrie! It's great to find you here. I enjoyed reading both your blogs. Your picture is so beautiful. I don't think we'll be in D.C. this year, just Utah. But I think by next summer we'll be back that way. I'm so happy to be able to keep in touch with you through your blog. Have a great day!
Megan
Post a Comment