Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas




















I only brought a few Christmas decorations with me to Phoenix, and I planed to keep things simple this year. I accumalated so much stuff in Virginia and was hoping that packing it all up would be a good reminder that I really don't need more things. But alas, my personal battle was brief and my desire to decorate for Christmas quickly won out. I now have a 4' artificial tree at home, and a smaller one for the office. I am happy for festive reminders in my life.

1 comments:

Leslie Green said...

We did the same with the Christmas decorations. We left them in storage and then came here and found a big house where there's plenty of room that NEEDS decorating!! I bought a pre-lit 2' tree that I can hopefully sell to someone before I go (it's 220v) and of course, we've done MAJOR damage in the German/Austrian/Belgian Christmas markets!!! It's the best place in the world to get Christmas decorations!