Friday, March 12, 2010

Visit from my nieces and nephews

My sister and her family agreed to come visit me for their Spring Break. My Mom joined them as well. I was able to get a place for them to stay in my complex, so that was convenient. I just had Wed and Thur off work, but had a lot of fun. My nieces and nephews are so cute! I love that they get excited to come see me.


We hiked South Mountain, played at the McDonalds PlayPlace, visited the Phoenix capitol, played the Wii and other games, visited the Zoo, went hot tubing, ate and talked. I'm so glad that they could come visit.

Taking care of a big family is a lot of work. I have so much respect for my sister.

More pictures will be posted soon to my Picasa album.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I didn't realize that Andrew is so ... TALL!