Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy Season

March is a popular month here in Phoenix!

It's the start of my shift schedule.
(Hello nights and weekends! Actual hours will vary each week.)

The start of the 2010 Census.
(Most forms mail mid-March, but thousands have been returned already.)

The start of a series of visits!
Today I had lunch with Rebecca, one of my original coworkers from the Census Bureau. She's in town visiting from New York. Since I'm now working 4 ten hour days, I had the day off and was able to "do lunch". Becky's kids are getting so big. It was also good to see Kristie and her little boy Jacob.






After lunch I met up with RJ, another Census coworker and friend - in town from DC.

I am looking forward to my sister's visit next week, and my brother's visit in April!

2 comments:

Megan Raines said...

What amazing cactuses! Those look great right now! To be warm again...

Erin said...

Wow! I can't believe Rebecca's kids are getting so big. I need her contact info.

I recommend seeing the Biosphere II while you're there. It's very interesting.