I just like the title. (From the Jamie O'Neal country song....)
There actually IS going to be more Arizona in my future.
For starters, I go back May 2 for my youngest brother's wedding.
I have decided to take a temporary position in another division here in the Census Bureau. I will be here in Suitland, MD for a while then late this year through September 2010 temporarily relocate to Phoenix. I drove by our Data Capture Center there last week, and noticed they had the hiring signs already out. There are still a lot of unknowns in this new job, but I am looking forward to the change. I plan to return here to my current job after the 2010 Census.
Monday, March 9, 2009
There is no Arizona
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the change. I know you've been thinking on this for quite awhile. Make sure we get your new mailing address. :)
Very fun! That's awesome that you will have a winter with no snow and no ice! Enjoy! We'll miss you though!
Post a Comment