The BYU Cougars weren't the only cougars that made the News this weekend. (Go cougars!)

There was a cougar spotted in Discovery Park in Seattle. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see the West Point Lighthouse while I was in town. Fortunately the cougar was caught, and the park was reopened to the public! I enjoyed a great view of the lighthouse and beautiful hike in the park.


2 comments:
Glad they caught the cougar and you were able to see the park!
Hi Carrie, I really enjoyed seeing all the gorgeous pictures of your trip. I have never been to Washington state before. It looks beautiful. I loved the picture of the temple. Thank you for the example that you are to me. Your faith is a ligthouse to many. I'm glad that you are still keeping up with you lighthouse collection. Thanks for writing to me about Christina. I will be in touch with her too.
Take care!
Love,
Megan
Post a Comment