Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mesa, Tempe, Papago Park, West Valley, and South Mountain

I am “a little” (read “a lot”) frustrated with the relocation process. There are a lot of logistics to determine and no definitive answers from work. It was good to take a trip to Phoenix to check things out.

Thanks to my cousin Susie for dinners and coming to the mid-singles fireside (church meeting) with me. I was a little under the weather early in the week. I spent Tuesday night with Devin’s parents, to commemorate his Birthday.

It was fun to check out my new office in Phoenix and get things set up there. One benefit to Phoenix not doing Daylight savings time is that after Nov 1, my 8am work meetings will only be at 6am instead of 5am Phoenix time!

I met some great people while looking for housing. I hope to decide by Oct 5 , so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Dan and Sharon said...

Carrie- My friend has a house in Mesa. She just bought a house here and her renter just moved out of her mesa house with no advanced notice. So let me know if you would be interested in a. renting or b. buying in mesa and I can hook you two up. pomeroyfamily@1d20.org

Thanks-
Sharon