
Over Labor Day I took a few days off to visit Seattle, the Rogers family, and some lighthouses (of course). Mark and Aubrey live in Redmond, Washington. David and Carma and Lisa came down from Boise, and Scott came in from Utah. I have missed the Rogers since they moved from Maryland. I am so blessed to have them as family. I think Mark reminds me most of Todd, and it was great to see what a great husband and father he is. Mark and Aubrey have two girls, and are expecting a third soon. BethAnne is six, and was a trooper for her surgery while I was there. She requested some chocolate cake, which she shared as a small consolation for being so brave. Grace is a darling 3 year old, who drew me some pictures. I was so humbled at how cute the girls are, and how sweet they are, and also saddened that their uncle Todd couldn't be there with them.

1 comments:
I am so grateful for the Rogers family and that you are a part of their lives. Our prayers are with BethAnne.
Post a Comment