Monday, September 21, 2009

Old Photos of Guatamala - Your Votes Please!

The summer of 2007 I took a trip to Guatamala with my brothers Josh and Jake. I am thinking of submitting some photos for the Hispanic Heritage Month Photo Contest that the Census Bureau is having. I would like your opinion on which one or two photos you like the best. Thanks so much!


1)















2)














3)














4)














5)
















6)














7)














8)



















9)















10)















11)



















13 comments:

Mary said...

I really like 1, and maybe 2 (possibly cropped a little differently). Nice photos!

Pezao said...

I like 1 best, then 2. The others seem more like Mayan heritage to me than Spanish.

jenerekfamily said...

I think #3.

Mary Postert said...

#1 is my vote!

Scott said...

Go with number one.

Shauna said...

I think #1 and #8! Especially #1!

Chuckleheads said...

I vote 10, 9 and 1...in any order!

TheHQforHQ said...

10, 8, 1

Mom said...

I think I agree with #1. It seems clear and close enough.

Mom said...

By close I mean not so far away.

Mom said...

Not as in "close enough for government work"

Carrie Johanson said...

Thanks all for your votes!

Elizabeth J. said...

I like number 2. what a fun thing to do.