Saturday, April 17, 2010

Havasupai


10 miles down the Grand Canyon to the Havasupai campground, and another 10 miles back up. I'm glad that Josh and Alyssa came up with the idea and worked out so many of the details. It was of course tiring, but a great trip. The weather was perfect. Sleeping under the stars was great. Alyssa kept us well fed, and the waterfalls were fabulous!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Great Pictures! How fun!

Shauna said...

I am so jealous, I have wanted to do this hike so bad. It looks like an incredible experience, thanks for sharing your amazing pics.

Pezao said...

WOW! It's been a LONG time since I went (I think about 18 years). I'm surprised that you only shared pics of Mooney Falls and nothing of Havasu Falls...

I'm really glad that you got to go! :)

Carrie Johanson said...

Actually, the bottom falls are of Havasu... and the top ones are Mooney Falls.

Patricia Costello said...

Sounds exhausting but fun. Great pictures!!