About a month and a half after my move and my mail forward date, and I finally got a piece of mail forwarded! It’s not because no mail was sent to my old Phoenix address. It took a while, but I finally found out that they had entered my name incorrectly when they entered it in the USPS system – Johnson instead of Johanson. I don’t know what happened to any mail. They said it was returned to sender, but I know that my Mom sent something, and never got it back.
I was recently on an automated phone system saying and spelling my name. I clearly said Johanson, and spelled it. The system kept guessing Johnson. It was frustrating.
I have another Johnson frustration, but this is probably not the forum to go into that one…. Let’s just say that Matthew was thinking about coming out to visit, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment