May 1 and May 2 I was in Missouri for work. The work training I observed in Columbia on Thursday went well, was very interesting, and provided a lot of insight to help me with my job. Thursday night there were tornado warnings and violent storms. I did get a little wet (drenched) going the few hundred feet from my hotel room to the section where the exercise room was, but other than that, I was fine. After I toured a Census office Friday morning, I went to attend a weight watchers meeting, and found out that it had been hit by the tornado.
I have several friends who are on weight watchers, so I would love to hear some of your favorite ‘meals’. They could recipes for meals, or just food combinations or choices to consider in healthy eating.
1 comments:
I am going to be organizing my recipes soon. When I do, I will remember to give you some of my old WW favorites. :)
Post a Comment