Nicole and I moved to DC about the same time, in 1998. I visit taught Nicole at the beginning, and even though I didn't stay her visiting teacher, we stayed in the same visiting teaching group throughout the whole 5 years I was in the Colonial Ward. She was great at coordinating Game Nights and facilitated me being able to meet and get to know lots of people. Over the years we have gotten to know and enjoyed each other by beach trips, quilt clubs, walking, swimming, party planning, group dates, other trips, and many other activities. I am grateful for the life coaching she provided for me one year as part of her Masters Degree, and for the great friend she continues to be.
We had a Birthday lunch on Saturday for her. We went around the room with how long she had known people, and she remembered that I made her a temple envelope for her first birthday here. Thanks Cyndi for the pattern and material!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Nicole
Posted by Carrie Johanson at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment