I have a lot of friends in Utah, and I love to see as many as I can. This trip was mostly about the weddings, but I did get to see a few other friends as well. Sorry to those of you I didn't have a chance to see this time around. Hopefully next time!
It was so fun to see my cousin's kids - the youngest ones I hadn't even met previously. Here I am with Coda, Natalie, Matthew, and Emily. (All children of different Stevenson cousins!)

It was so fun to see my cousin's kids - the youngest ones I hadn't even met previously. Here I am with Coda, Natalie, Matthew, and Emily. (All children of different Stevenson cousins!)
I got to can apricots with my Aunt Julie who lives in Pleasant Grove. She is always the perfect hostess, even if she's just going into or getting out of shoulder surgery! She reminds me a lot of my Grandma Johanson (her mother) who always made sure there were treats and that it was a party when we came to visit. :-)
My brother Jake, kept us entertained with this "tie" antics. Here he is 'chasing' his tie, with our cousin Betsy sporting a new look, or hamming it up with cousin Jonathan.
1 comments:
You (and now I do through marriage) have 2 great aunt Julie's. It looks like you and this aunt Julie had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment