Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hanging out in Las Vegas

Sunday night through Thursday morning (Aug 10 – 14) I was in Las Vegas with my parents and Grandmother. Sunday night Josh and Alyssa were there as well. This was probably the most relaxing part of my extended vacation. Even so, I got a lot done. I watched a lot of Olympics, went shopping, went swimming, went to the temple with my parent’s ward, watched a few movies, got a manicure and pedicure, attended a weight watchers meeting, and got together with Christina for lunch. Congrats to my good friend in Las Vegas, who is getting married October 18! There was of course some stuff I didn’t get done, but it was my vacation!

I always love hanging out my parents house, my Mom has decorated the place so cute, and it’s always comfortable to be there!

1 comments:

Carrie Johanson said...

Well, there were a few times when Roy was there … and not to see me. That got a little uncomfortable!