Saturday, August 2, 2008

Johanson Family Reunion - Nauvoo, IL 2008 Part 2

The reunion is of course all about family. This is a picture of my older sister Cyndi, her husband Les Moyes, and their 7 kids.


I got to meet my nephew Kyle, born in January - the youngest member at our reunion.
Here are Kimber (2) and April (6) dancing, Jeremy (8) and Katie (10) helping make chocolate truffles.












Andrew (13) is learning about guns in the 1800s, and Shanna (14, will be 15 by the end of the month!) pondering.












I'm next oldest after Cyndi, and then I have 4 younger brothers.















Matt and his wife Mary are on the left of the couch. They have 3 girls, and drove up from Arkansas. Allison and Michelle are twins and will be three August 18. Isabelle just turned one on July 18.









Joshua brought his girlfriend Alyssa, and it was great to get to know her. They are on the floor, on the right.

On the right side of the couch is Adam and Elizabeth, who drove from Iowa. Their daughter Megan is two, and they are expecting a boy the end of November. We were able to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday with her, although we all agreed that she didn't have to get any older!









Here I am with Jake, my youngest brother. Thanks Mom and Dad for starting this, and bringing us all together!

3 comments:

Mary Postert said...

Carrie, looks like lots of fun. I love family reunions. And what a great place to have it. I have friends serving missions there (an older couple). I'm sure you ran into them. Glad you had a good time.

Elizabeth J. said...

It was fun to see some pictures of some of the moments we missed. Too much going on!! Great times though. Let's do it again soon...like next month??

Mary said...

I liked your synopsis - I wish I could learn to be more succinct. :) It was a great trip and thank you for all your hard work planning it!